honestly foolish - without guarantee

Just sorting out my thoughts, logging down hilarious content and amusing my Freundeskreis.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Adsense and Analytics Installation


Hey let's see how that works. Just recently a client called me and asked about the IAB details of Google Analytics. How the heck shall I know, without getting into several available groups, FAQs, White-Papers and incredible much of content in different blogs in all varies of languages.

That's something everybody can start with: The official Google-Analytics Blog
Close the loop and make money / report on your ROI - and categorize your Site-Users: Inside AdSense (German)

Not to be confused with Site-Tracking companies - even public - like WebSideStory or the search-works (formally known as WSPS / Bid-Buddy).

I'll get deeper into it and keep myself and the audience posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home