honestly foolish - without guarantee

Just sorting out my thoughts, logging down hilarious content and amusing my Freundeskreis.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Travel Plan Bali & Lombok 2006 ACCOMPLISHED - man


Well, here we go. After the august-weather gave me great support for computer-work at the past weekend, I've taken my chance to complete the draft of our travel-plan. On friday afternoon, we'll pick the 747 FFM -> Bangkok -> Denpasar, where we'll arrive about 2pm local time on saturday.

The rest of the details are settled in the already quite good online planner on
Here you will find our timeschedule, places, sight-seeing places and if we'd make it to one of the numerous internet-cafés, I possibly take care of the journal. As the connection is poor from the indonesian islands, the photos will follow later on.

Until then - enjoy and feel free to comment or advice on our Yahoo! Travel - Bali & Lombok 2006-Planning
http://travel.yahoo.com/trip?pid=785795&action=view

Ksenia & Daniel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel, i hope you enjoy your levitation under water. diving is more then a sport. its a drug. hr hr.

Kumpfi :-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Hakuna said...

Thanks alot Kumpferl. I'd be glad to post some of your recent egypt diving pictures :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home