honestly foolish - without guarantee

Just sorting out my thoughts, logging down hilarious content and amusing my Freundeskreis.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Spiegel.de picks up on my Gadget-Article

Haha - ye, dream on Daniel. But by coincidence, the most popular german magazine brought up a story about cool USB-gadgets: "Die Buchse für Spielkinder". After my hols I will start a serious RFP for all this coolio-things out there. I still need a couple of that USB rockets, but as you can see on the gadget page I previously posted, there are douzens of funny items to purchase. However, Spiegel picks up on a couple of USB items - I leave the german original translation to keep the copyrights, but with an italic translation appended.
Availabot: 3D-Visitenkarte für Instant Messenger (this I wanna checkout, sounds very interesting)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home