honestly foolish - without guarantee

Just sorting out my thoughts, logging down hilarious content and amusing my Freundeskreis.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

And the final bummer: Back in germany

honestly we're sad, but however: Back home in germany, back on broadband and able to end my intermediate postings finally with the first picture of us. We arrived at Frankfurt and picked the next ICE to Duisburg.

So far so good, we're at work and I feel like 8pm already now. Curious about my body at 8pm local time.

Picking up emails right now, my outlook doesn't respond as quick as I hope to, the rules are blockin my whole machine! I need a new laptop, time for a talk with my boss anyway. I am looking forward to start serious diary backward about the hols on weekend, hopefully I can get my guys collected for a Nasi Goreng and an Arak or a more local Chilli with Pernod & Cola. We'll see you all soon!

Daniel Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ja wie wär es mit heute abend? Pernod stand eh auf Mrcis Einkaufsliste. Er will je heute ein wenig seinen Geburtstag nachfeiern, garniert mit Geschichten aus Fernost ;-)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Hakuna said...

Hoisen,

hab leider grad noch ein paar Zeitumstellungs- und Augen-Probleme. Direkt nach der Afrbeit gestern eingeknackt und heute morgen seid fünfe wach. Shitte.

Wird sich hoffentlich in einzwei Tagen gelegt haben, dann hol ich mal die Einladung nach Jungens!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home